Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Medieval Coins in the Anaximander Collection  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Anaximander

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
Virtual Tray of Medieval Coins
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2023, 10:54:12 am »
Here's the last of this year's virtual trays for my Medieval gallery. It's a smörgåsbord of Anglo-Saxon, Danish, Anglo-Gallic, and Crusader coins. It includes a couple I picked up from the shop at Forum Ancient Coins.

I spent some quality time with the coin collection over the last year, using my new digital calipers to measure maximum diameter and measuring die axis. New coins tend to already have that information, but not those acquired before sometime about a decade ago.  Measurements done, I then had to propagate that data throughout: my database, my flips, and my FAC galleries.  The heavy lifting is now done.  Huzzah!

My heartfelt thanks, gents, for the kind comments.
Anaximander Barypous
Member since 2019.
FAC Member Gallery

All coins are guaranteed for eternity