Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Byzantine or presumable Byzantine Silver Coin  (Read 1064 times)

Austin G

Byzantine or presumable Byzantine Silver Coin
« on: March 08, 2018, 01:26:16 am »
Hello
Here's another Coin that i have it is I believe Byzantine but the ones i have found were different it weighs 5.3 Grams and is Silver i assume.

And pictured are 2 German Coins i think the 1705 is Very good but would it be worth having graded i see that they are common but the condition is a major factor The 1531 is cool but is the Byzantine coin from the 9th century.

All neat coins I hope to win the Auction for the Roman Ancient ones be a cool addition for my Older page coins

Thanks

Offline monty

• Consul
Re: Byzantine or presumable Byzantine Silver Coin
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 01:56:29 am »
hi, the first coin is not byzantine, i think a sasanian issue,

monty

All coins are guaranteed for eternity