Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Get your unpublished Flavian coins into the new RIC  (Read 57130 times)

Offline David Atherton

• Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • The meaning of life can be found in a coin.
    • Flavian Fanatic Blog
Re: Get your unpublished Flavian coins into the new RIC
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2010, 01:21:22 pm »
I was just informed by the new owner of the coin that the type will now be listed as RIC Domitan 597A.

Offline curtislclay

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2010, 01:34:53 pm »
Is there an official website for RIC II additions and corrections? Or will we have to wait for a revised printed edition of the work?

I had already written this coin into my copy of the catalogue, as, indeed, RIC 597A!
Curtis Clay

Offline David Atherton

• Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • The meaning of life can be found in a coin.
    • Flavian Fanatic Blog
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2010, 04:43:29 pm »
Curtis, I don't believe there is a website for the corrections, however the owner was in contact with Ian Carradice who assigned the new number, most likely a supplement will be published soon (?).

All coins are guaranteed for eternity