Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Deleting Entries?  (Read 326 times)

Offline Virgil H

• Caesar
Deleting Entries?
« on: May 04, 2023, 10:25:54 am »
I was looking at my gallery and it looks like I posted one coin three times. I think this may happen when I get a posting error and then redo the entry. These errors happen fairly often and I always assumed it was because I spent too much time before hitting Save.

Anyway, each entry has a different URL. I want to make sure I can delete two of the entries and it will not affect the third that I want to keep.

Thanks,
Virgil

Offline Enodia

• IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
Re: Deleting Entries?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 11:36:21 am »
There's a Delete This File button just under the image. This will delete that file only, especially since they have different url's.

~ Peter

Offline Virgil H

• Caesar
Re: Deleting Entries?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2023, 11:56:51 am »
OK, thank you.

Virgil

All coins are guaranteed for eternity