Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: NYINC 2024  (Read 137 times)

Offline PMah

• Caesar
  • Qui risus classe devicta multas ipsi lacrimas...
NYINC 2024
« on: January 03, 2024, 09:43:47 pm »
Happy New Year!  My seemingly traditional annual message to remind folks of the New York International Numismatic Convention, with auctions starting next week and the bourse starting on Thursday.
Note a new security system requires a photo admission ID badge, which can be uploaded on-line or done on-site.  My friendly dealers recommend pre-registration to save time.  It took me about 2 minutes online.
     I hope everyone comes to my hometown and you have a great time at the show!
Be Well, Stay Healthy, Support your Local Numismatic Club

Paul 

My Gallery: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album

Offline PMah

• Caesar
  • Qui risus classe devicta multas ipsi lacrimas...
Re: NYINC 2024
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 08:30:55 pm »
Happy to see quite a few of our fellow Forum members at NYINC today for "Early Bird" .  I perceive a big increase in early attendance. I hope all million of you can attend over the next few days.   IMHO, it is the best Ancients and World show. 
Be Well, Stay Healthy, Support your Local Numismatic Club

Paul 

My Gallery: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album

All coins are guaranteed for eternity