Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Bronze or Copper Looking Coin, No image, ALCO on obverse, reverse almost blank  (Read 403 times)

Mark R8

I found this coin in a coin collection that belonged to a widow's husband.  She doesn't know why her husband kept it, or where he found it.  Might be bronze or copper.  It weighs 10g or 0.4oz and I'd say it's almost the exact size of a US Dollar coin (pictured for comparison only).

There is a hook or G scratched into the reverse, the round spot on the reverse just looks like damage to me.  I can't read any of what's on the obverse except ALCO or ACCO and 7ey, or something similar to that. 

Thanks in advance for your expertise and skill.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity