Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Using the Want List  (Read 330 times)

Offline JamesC11

• Praetorian
Using the Want List
« on: May 05, 2018, 03:11:41 pm »
I've posted a personal want (denarius of Nero) message.  Although a customer of Forum for fourteen years in a small way, and a member for five and a half, I have no idea how a member (who can see the post) can respond to me.  Clarification of that might generate a little more activity.  Thanks for any guidance.  Jim, Perpetual Non-Poster

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Using the Want List
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 08:28:44 pm »
Any member can see your Nero want post just as easily as they and I can see the post above. Perhaps I don't understand the question?
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline JamesC11

• Praetorian
Using the Want List
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 12:40:30 am »
Thanks for the reply.  My question was whether a member would want to respond by openly posting a coin he or she owned for sale on the topic page, or by e-mail or otherwise.  It is now a moot point because I have removed the topic from the "want list."  Jim, Perpetual Non-Poster

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Using the Want List
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 05:10:24 pm »
The member would either post on the thread or send you a private message.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

All coins are guaranteed for eternity