Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Members Gallery Nominations  (Read 10585 times)

Offline Lee S

• Comitia Curiata
  • Conservator
  • Caesar
  • γεια μας !!!
Re: Members Gallery Nominations
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2016, 11:22:16 am »
I would like to add , Arados (Martin)

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=34535

His collection is worthy too.

I will second this nomination.... For coins of Arados his gallery has no equal on the net!!

( of course as he is a friend of mine I have had the privilege of handling some of his wonderful coins, but I think my bias in no way detracts from the value of his gallery!!  ;D )

Offline Enodia

• IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
Re: Members Gallery Nominations
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2016, 03:18:03 pm »
i've decided to run this as a poll, which i will post tomorrow and which will run for the rest of the week. i'm thinking of doing this as a monthly award, so if you have any thoughts on this post them now.

next weekend will determine who gets the first Forvm award for Featured Gallery of the Month, so if there are any more nominations, or if you wish to second a nomination not yet seconded, then now is the time.

remember, we are looking for the best galleries, not necessarily the best collection (although both would be ideal   ;)  ).

~ Peter

All coins are guaranteed for eternity