Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Hanukkah Sameach! Tell them you want a coin from FORVM for Hanukkah!!!! Internet challenged? We are happy to take your order over the phone 252-646-1958. Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!!! Tell them you want a coin from FORVM for Christmas!!!! Internet challenged? We are happy to take your order over the phone 252-646-1958.

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Buying and Selling  |  Forum's Coins and Antiquities Consignment Shop  |  Topic: Forum coins are better in the flesh! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Forum coins are better in the flesh!  (Read 3535 times)
Philoromaos
Caesar

NVNC EST BIBENDVM

« on: January 19, 2010, 02:42:40 pm »

I just wanted to say that while Forums photos are top notch every coin I have bought has been even nicer in hand! So never worry about a coin not living up to the picture, like they do from some dealers!

Adrian

Randygeki(h2)
Caesar

:D

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 03:51:06 pm »

I'll 2nd that, I've been more than sastified with my forum purchases.

Philoromaos
Caesar

NVNC EST BIBENDVM

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 02:15:38 pm »

Forum have done it once again! Got my Ptolemy II Tetradrachm, Galerius Follis and republican As today in the post and the photo's really don't do them justice! Absolutely fantastic toning and sharp detail on the tet that doesn't show in the pics. So if you want coins that are better in the hand get em from Forum!

Adrian

wandigeaux (1940 - 2010)
Deceased Member
Caesar

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 03:16:47 pm »

I have to agree with all of you: the quality of the coins in hand is often surprisingly better than that the image promises (especially on the smaller coins).  Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling.  George S.

Hwaet!
"The pump don't work 'cuz the Vandals took the handle" - St. Augustine
GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!!
(1940 - 2010)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Buying and Selling  |  Forum's Coins and Antiquities Consignment Shop  |  Topic: Forum coins are better in the flesh! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop