Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Pillow Amulet?  (Read 2125 times)

chris22121

Pillow Amulet?
« on: March 20, 2015, 06:59:59 pm »
Just so you know I am new to this, but trying to learn. After my grandfather passed I went through his things and knew he had some stuff from the middle east. I started to become interested and have found some great stuff. He used to do digs over there. So when I saw this I thought it was insignificant but then I came across something about Egyptian artifacts. It is made of metal, probably bronze. Basically can anyone tell me if this is a legit Pillow Amulet? What are your thoughts?

All coins are guaranteed for eternity