Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Does anyone have access to MALTER Auction 55, November 1993?  (Read 1104 times)

Offline djmacdo

• Tribunus Plebis 2017
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • I love this forum!
Does anyone have access to MALTER Auction 55, November 1993?
« on: March 25, 2019, 04:08:45 pm »
I am looking for a photo of MALTER Auction 55, November 1993, No. 224, a stater of Azbaal of Citium.  Does anyone have access to this?

djmacdo

Offline Scribonius Probus

• Legionary
Re: Does anyone have access to MALTER Auction 55, November 1993?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 06:54:02 pm »
Is this what you are looking for?

Gary

If this doesn't upload, I'll have to bump the thread a couple more times to restablish my upload ability. I don't think I've posted anything since my account was recreated.

Offline djmacdo

• Tribunus Plebis 2017
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • I love this forum!
Re: Does anyone have access to MALTER Auction 55, November 1993?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 01:08:20 pm »
Thank you--exactly what I was looking for and, strangely, the coin turns out to be in my own collection!  I did not know of the provenance.  Thank you very much!

All coins are guaranteed for eternity