Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Two more coins, unknown antoninianus  (Read 250 times)

Offline Roman_Egypt

• Consul
Two more coins, unknown antoninianus
« on: July 10, 2014, 03:46:24 pm »
Hey Guys,

Last coins for the day, here are two antoninianus. I cannot read the legends so my efforts to find the ruler have been fruitless  :-[

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This is the only picture I have at the moment, I apologize for them not being in single pictures.

Offline jgad

• Caesar
Re: Two more coins, unknown antoninianus
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 04:11:03 pm »
Angle is difficult on the first one but looks like Aurelian...second one is clear:  Galleinus

Also, just an FYI rules require you post only 1 coin per thread...this just makes it easier on everyone and avoids confusion.

- Javier

Offline Roman_Egypt

• Consul
Re: Two more coins, unknown antoninianus
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 04:19:48 pm »
Thanks! I understand that's why I said I apologize for them not being in single pictures as it's the only picture I have at the moment.   :-[

All coins are guaranteed for eternity