Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: atifactsuk  (Read 577 times)

Offline Gaseous Maximus

• Praetorian
atifactsuk
« on: January 26, 2009, 01:14:55 am »
Who here has actually received forged coins from artifactsuk ? Can someone send me pics of coins that have absolutely been determined to be fake ? Is the forum certain that any fake coins were known to be false and intentionally sold as such.

HAs anyone else noticed that the seller's name spells artifact suk

Caupo, etiamnunc.

Propino tibi salutem.

Gaseous Maximus.

Offline Tantalus

• Praetorian
Re: atifactsuk
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 01:42:25 pm »

I know that Joe doesn't like us discussing other sellers, but I'm not sure where the line is.

But here is a short thread discussing Artifactsuk selling a fake Demetrios Poliorketes Gold Stater and a fake Alexander tetradrachm:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CoinForgeryDiscussionList/message/24333
There is rest and healing in the contemplation of antiquities. - Mark Twain

Offline commodus

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Deceased Member
  • Caesar
Re: atifactsuk
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 03:36:56 pm »
artifactsuk, aka ARTUFACTSUK, aka Artifacts.uk is on the notorious fake sellers list.
Eric Brock (1966 - 2011)

All coins are guaranteed for eternity