Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: 3 sestertii (Macrinus/Felicitas, Phil I/Liberalitas, Severus/adventi) added  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Mark Z

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Sit Julius Caesar quod vos es non.
lab,

Three beautiful examples!

Well done!

mz

Offline labienus

• Caesar
Thanks, Mark, for your kind comment.
I do like them genuine, "in their juice" as we say in French "dans leur jus" (i.e untouched and non tooled).
Best
Pierre

Offline Mark Z

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Sit Julius Caesar quod vos es non.
Pierre,

Did you pick those up locally?

If not, where did you get them?

mz

Offline labienus

• Caesar
Philippus is from NAC but Macrinus and Severus are from 2 different French dealers. When you are patient and you have spent years in building and keeping a strong relationship with selected dealers, you still find this kind of material. However, it is clear that (i.e vs 3 to 4 years ago) it becomes more difficult and more expensive.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity