Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Museum Collections and Exhibitions (Moderator: museumguy)  |  Topic: Giving an Arm and a Leg.....OK, Just an Arm! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Giving an Arm and a Leg.....OK, Just an Arm!  (Read 256 times)
museumguy
IMPERATOR
Caesar

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.

« on: February 21, 2019, 05:15:31 am »

Folks,

My co-worker sent me this link to a very cool story about a college basketball player having is arm 3D-scanned and attached to a Roman statue of Bacchus.
Enjoy.

Steve S.

https://hyperallergic.com/479203/college-basketballer-poses-to-lend-an-ancient-roman-statue-an-arm/

Jay GT4
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Leave the gun, take the Canoli!

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 05:45:36 am »

That's pretty cool

My Gallery: http://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=18312

IG: @artisan.flooring
J. Grande
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Museum Collections and Exhibitions (Moderator: museumguy)  |  Topic: Giving an Arm and a Leg.....OK, Just an Arm! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop