Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  The Best of Type Gallery (Moderators: *Alex, Dino)  |  Topic: Byzantine Alexius I Head to Head. [Contest ends 2/17] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Byzantine Alexius I Head to Head. [Contest ends 2/17]  (Read 126 times)
*Alex
Procurator Caesaris
IMPERATOR
Caesar

Etiam Iovis omnibus placere non possunt.

« on: February 03, 2019, 10:02:48 am »

Another two Byzantine folles in competition, both are attributed as Alexius I Comnenus SB:1931.

CAST YOUR VOTE BY CLICKING ON BOTH COINS AND RATING EACH ONE

Simon:

Quadrans:

This contest will end on the 17th of February.

Please vote now.

*Alex

*Alex
Procurator Caesaris
IMPERATOR
Caesar

Etiam Iovis omnibus placere non possunt.

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 04:51:30 am »

Only three days left and at least five more votes are needed on both of these coins.

Please take a moment and rate both these coins now.

Thanks,

*Alex

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  The Best of Type Gallery (Moderators: *Alex, Dino)  |  Topic: Byzantine Alexius I Head to Head. [Contest ends 2/17] « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop