Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Any Ancient Roman Imperatorial and Imperial Coin Collector Clubs in New England?  (Read 652 times)

Michael F2

I'm a avid collector of ancient imperatorial and imperial coins, particularly Julius Caesar, the assassins/triumvars and the early roman emperors.  I would love to join a club that has these areas of interest.  Prefer a group that meets in the New England area.  Any suggestions?

Festivus

Offline Vincent

• Caesar
Hello, lived outside of Boston for 15 years and use to attend the  Bay State Coin Show regularly.
That was a long time ago. Never joined a club and to find an exclusive ancients group may be difficult.
Found this website for you to locate groups in your area.
http://www.thecoinlook.com/clubs.htm

The most promising would be this one it seems

Boston Numismatic Society, Waltham, MA
Club Meetings:   2nd Tuesday at   7:30pm.   (except July and August)   

You'll have to confirm.
Good luck....you can always form a group yourself!
Shouldn't be too difficult, especially in Boston with MFA.

Offline Molinari

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • My defeat, if understood, should be my glory
There's the Massachusetts Ancient Numismatic Association, which I think is still active, and I believe a group called Historia Numorum is in the Boston area too. 

All coins are guaranteed for eternity