Home > Catalog > Books & Supplies > Periodicals & Journals > BK19961
American Journal of Numismatics, Volume 29, 2017
Includes the following articles:
- Andrade, N. The Silver Coinage of Syrian Manbog.
- Taylor, L. The Damaskos Mint of Alexander the Great.
- Walthall, D. Numismatic Material from Late Third-Century Contexts of Morgantina (Sicily).
- Sancinito, J. The Antiochene Coinage of Trajan Decius (249-251 CE).
- Bartlett, P., D. Yoon & R. Plaiego. Weight, Fineness, and Debasement in Visigothic Tremisses fro Theudis to Leovigild; New Evidence from the Hoards of Seville and Reccopolis.
- Ahmedzhanov, A. Hedlinger's Rouble.
- Wagoner, P. & P. Tandon. The Bahmani 'Currency Reform' of the Early Fifteenth Century in Light of the Akola Hoard.
- Zachary, M. The general Issue Ten-Cash Coins of the Republic of China, Noteworthy Examples in the ANS Collection.
BK19961. American Journal of Numismatics, Volume 29, 2017
, hardcover, new, American Numismatic Society, New York, 275 pages, 38 plates; $50.00
Catalog current as of Monday, June 17, 2019.
Page created in 0.438 seconds.