Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Do I store and present my coins well?  (Read 5531 times)

Athena15

Re: Do I store and present my coins well?
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2015, 09:37:21 pm »
Hi again, thanks for the link, had no trouble accessing it either, very informative. Yep, am thinking more about theft than fire, but most burglary safes seem to have some degree of fire resisting. It's more just a peace of mind thing knowing that they are locked away should anyone enter our house illegally. And equally I can access them quite easily when I feel like re-arranging them - quite often!

Offline Matthew C5

• Consul
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2015, 03:37:19 pm »
I know I'm a bit late on this post but I'm just loving benito's photo of the #2 Roman coins cabinet from earlier in the post.  If anyone know where to find these types of things, please let me know;)

Offline Meepzorp

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
    • Meepzorp's Ancient Coins
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2015, 07:26:43 pm »
I know I'm a bit late on this post but I'm just loving benito's photo of the #2 Roman coins cabinet from earlier in the post.  If anyone know where to find these types of things, please let me know;)

Hi Matt,

Those cabinets are probably custom-made. I seriously doubt if they are mass-produced. But that is just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Meepzorp

Offline cmcdon0923

• Caesar
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2015, 12:33:46 am »
I believe image #2 is of the coin cabinet owned once owned by King George III of England and is currently in the Fitzwilliam Museum.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity