Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Andrew McCabe and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.  (Read 2534 times)

Offline Andrew McCabe

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
    • My website on Roman Republican Coins and Books, with 2000 coins arranged per Crawford
Andrew McCabe and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
« on: July 05, 2012, 05:09:02 pm »
I'm curious as to how, on 100% of posts I make, once the message is posted and I look to see that it was formatted ok, I invariably get the message "Andrew McCabe and 1 Guest are viewing this topic." I can't believe that the hidden numismatically-interested Guests on Forvm are invariably so fast and so predictable, especially looking at postings whose text consists of "see picture below" (which they won't be able to see, as they are Guests).

I wonder is Google set up to index every single post on Forvm in the seconds after it goes online, and the "Guest" is the Google search-bot. If one returns a minute later, one gets "Andrew McCabe and 0 Guest are viewing this topic." So the visit seems to be immediate and brief, the Guest hardly having enough time to take off her coat.

I wonder am I being followed.

Offline labienus

• Caesar
Re: Andrew McCabe and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 12:45:12 pm »
Andrew, if you are followed, just try some hiding technique ....

All coins are guaranteed for eternity