Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Genuine or not ?! ( Istros )  (Read 451 times)

DevilKid

Genuine or not ?! ( Istros )
« on: August 08, 2011, 03:39:44 pm »
Hello everyone! I`m from Romania and i bought this coin from a Romania action site. At first look the coin seemed genuine but a friend of mine told me to look of a die match in fake report. I checked the Fake Coin Report and i didn`t find a match.
Can i have allso your opinions on it ?

4.64g ; 16-17mm

Thank You very much!

DevilKid

Re: Genuine or not ?! ( Istros )
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 09:54:00 am »
one more picture, same coin

Offline 9meno23

• Consul
Re: Genuine or not ?! ( Istros )
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 02:59:01 pm »
Hello the coin does not look to be cast i would not say it's fake the weight and diameter seem to be correct on this type of coin i would not worry ; )

All coins are guaranteed for eternity