Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: faustina II-Apollonia pontica  (Read 1292 times)

Offline AlfaOmega

• Consul
faustina II-Apollonia pontica
« on: June 25, 2012, 02:35:35 pm »
This ae 19 gr. 4.5 is of Faustina II Apollonia Pontica Mint. The currency could be the number of 808 Varbanov, but legends in my opinion have varying characteristics. On the obverse it seems to me that does not end with one of Faucteina or Fauctina, the reverse in Esergo should be EN PONT it highlights an ending with PONTW. It should not be in the same currency in my opinion, but other cataloging that I don't own. You suggeriemnti for me.Thanks and greetings
Roberto

All coins are guaranteed for eternity