Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING UNTIL 3 FEBRUARY Layaway and reserve are not available during the sale Shop NOW and save! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING UNTIL 3 FEBRUARY Please call us if you have questions 252-646-1958 Shop NOW and save!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Webmasters (Moderator: Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: acsearch.info - an Ancient Coin Search Engine 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: acsearch.info - an Ancient Coin Search Engine  (Read 44641 times)
Andrew McCabe
Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
Procurator Monetae
Caesar

« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2015, 12:50:24 pm »

Thank you all for pointing this out.

I've made an update to the search. You can now choose whether to use the thesaurus or not (click on the small wheel next to the search to change settings), as proposed by areich. I hope this helps.

As I am only occasionally on this forum, it would help if you send me a PM next time there is an issue Smiley

Simon

Simon

This is very much appreciated - thank you very much.

Apart from that specific equivalence I mention, and which was pretty disruptive  (Octavian - Augustus) there are others that are merely inconvenient (onkia - uncia for example) but having an off-switch on the Thesaurus will be a great improvement.

I always appreciate how a search management are happy to incorporate these small points as we raise them.

xanthos
Praetorian

« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2015, 01:24:14 pm »

Sure, I am glad to help. And your feedback is always very welcome.

Simon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Webmasters (Moderator: Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: acsearch.info - an Ancient Coin Search Engine « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop