Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Coin Photography, Conservation and Storage  |  Topic: Storing Coins in Plastic Flips 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Storing Coins in Plastic Flips  (Read 1791 times)
Kaleb978
« on: December 14, 2008, 08:42:14 pm »

I was wondering as I am very new to Ancient Coins, but very experienced in us coins, if a plastic flip if safe to store my Ancient coins in. I store a majority or my US coins in these and a dealer I deal with do this also, and he is very experienced dealer as well. I am not talking about the flips with cardboard in them. These are completely clear plastic 2x2 flips. Please let me know what you guys think and of course these are NON-PVC Flips.

Thanks
Run
Consul

Horrible Speller & Slug King

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 09:44:40 pm »

These are great to use. Some larger coins may not fit as well but overall they work great and are perfectly safe.

Will
Robert_Brenchley
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Honi soit qui mal y pense.

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 03:06:36 pm »

As long as they're the PVC-free variety that Joe sells. Don't use the soft ones.

Robert Brenchley

My gallery: http://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10405
Fiat justitia ruat caelum
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Coin Photography, Conservation and Storage  |  Topic: Storing Coins in Plastic Flips « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop