Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Hanukkah Sameach! Tell them you want a coin from FORVM for Hanukkah!!!! Internet challenged? We are happy to take your order over the phone 252-646-1958. Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!!! Tell them you want a coin from FORVM for Christmas!!!! Internet challenged? We are happy to take your order over the phone 252-646-1958.

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Webmasters (Moderator: Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: Web Page Authoring FAQ 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Web Page Authoring FAQ  (Read 2069 times)
jamesicus
« on: July 10, 2007, 06:07:40 am »

For those who are interested.

I have installed a Web Page Authoring FAQ on my Home page.

James
jamesicus
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 06:51:20 am »

James,
Your link has an extra space at the end causing it to fail.
Regards,
Martin

Fixed -- thanks, Martin:

Web Page Authoring FAQ

James
slokind
Tribuna Plebis Perpetua
Procurator Monetae
Caesar

Art is an experimental science

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 05:07:13 pm »

You deserve a great vote of thanks.  Though I bought and tried to memorize "The Missing Manual" on this subject, which was very helpful, besides trying to correlate it with the Dreamweaver CS3 manual, which is what one must do, I still found clarification in several places from your FAQ list.  My mind does not cope very happily with gobbledygook.
Pat L.
jamesicus
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 07:47:01 pm »

You deserve a great vote of thanks.  Though I bought and tried to memorize "The Missing Manual" on this subject, which was very helpful, besides trying to correlate it with the Dreamweaver CS3 manual, which is what one must do, I still found clarification in several places from your FAQ list.  My mind does not cope very happily with gobbledygook.
Pat L.

Thanks, Pat -- I know exactly what you mean.

BTW, (general information) I am a big fan of the W3 Schools Online HTML Tutorial as a (free) comfortable way of learning HTML Markup.

I try to update my FAQ daily.

James
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Webmasters (Moderator: Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: Web Page Authoring FAQ « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop