Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Hanukkah Sameach! Tell them you want a coin from FORVM for Hanukkah!!!! Internet challenged? We are happy to take your order over the phone 252-646-1958. Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!!! Tell them you want a coin from FORVM for Christmas!!!! Internet challenged? We are happy to take your order over the phone 252-646-1958.

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Coin Photography, Conservation and Storage  |  Topic: How to lighten images? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How to lighten images?  (Read 1098 times)
Barabus
Consul

« on: March 18, 2007, 09:04:12 am »

I have infanview and paint,but I can't figure out how to lighten images using these programs.Can someone point me in the right direction?

Organized religion is the second oldest profession, and nowhere near as honest as the first.
Istinpolin
Caesar

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 09:36:55 am »

With Irfanview just press Shift-G on your keyboard.
Barabus
Consul

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 09:46:33 am »

Thank you very much!

Organized religion is the second oldest profession, and nowhere near as honest as the first.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Coin Photography, Conservation and Storage  |  Topic: How to lighten images? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop