Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: TIP: Signature Links  (Read 7109 times)

Offline cscoppa

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • It's off to the races!!!!!!!!!
TIP: Signature Links
« on: November 29, 2005, 06:50:36 am »
Make sure that links in your signatures work. The signature field must have changed to 150 characters maximum and it truncated the end off of my gallery link, making it unusable. I deleted some of the signature and added back the end of the link and it works fine again.

JUST A HEADS-UP to all.
Chip

PECVNIAE IMPERARE OPORTET NON SERVIRE
Money should be mastered, not served.
https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=12

Offline Steff V

• Praetorian
Re: TIP: Signature Links
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 08:13:52 am »
Where can I change my signature ?

It seems that I isn't possible to change it at "discussion profile"  :-\

Offline areich

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
    • Ancient Greek and Roman Coins, featuring BMC online and other books
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 08:17:54 am »
Some things are not allowed for new members, as spam protection. It is common for automated spamming programs to post something (often copied from a previous post) and have an advertising link in the signature. Once you have a few more posts you should be able to change it.
Andreas Reich

Offline Steff V

• Praetorian
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 08:27:25 am »
Some things are not allowed for new members, as spam protection. It is common for automated spamming programs to post something (often copied from a previous post) and have an advertising link in the signature. Once you have a few more posts you should be able to change it.

Okay, thank you, it's the second time you help me out  :)

All coins are guaranteed for eternity