Joe: Thank you! Your explanation of posting pictures was VERY straight-forward & easy to understand. Would you please
do the same for "Stitching pictures" (showing obv.
together)? I cannot, for the life of me, figure that out. Also, how do I reduce the size of my scans? I notice mine are huge in comparison to others.
Unfortunately, the specifics will depend upon the software
that you use. However, in general.
1) Open both the obverse
images in your software
2) Crop them to get rid of the space around the coin.
3) Open a new blank file that is bigger than both images combined.
4) Copy the images from the obverse
file and reverse
file onto the new file and arrange them as desired.
5) Merge or flatten
all images (your software
may call this something different).
6) Crop the file to get rid of the excess space around the coins.
7) Resize the image to 300-450 pixels wide.
I can't tell you exactly how to do each step above with your software
, but you should be able to use the steps and your software
function to figure it out. If you identify your software
, someone may be able to provide specific guidance for it. Also, there may be there is an easier way to do it with your software
than I stated above.