Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Hanukkah Sameach! Tell them you want a coin from FORVM for Hanukkah!!!! Internet challenged? We are happy to take your order over the phone 252-646-1958. Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!!! Tell them you want a coin from FORVM for Christmas!!!! Internet challenged? We are happy to take your order over the phone 252-646-1958.

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Webmasters (Moderator: Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: Pre-Roman coins in Northern Italy - hosted pages 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pre-Roman coins in Northern Italy - hosted pages  (Read 2288 times)
Federico M
Consul

« on: April 27, 2005, 04:11:04 am »

Joe, thank you very much once again for these wonderful resources!! Smiley

I confess I was not yet ready to put something online, but I wanted to be the first one to post on this new board Wink so you can find here a very short description of the main idea of the project I'm starting to work on:

http://www.forumancientcoins.com/federico/celtic/

I'll start putting online some links very soon and I'm already working to gather as much images of ancient Celtic coins from Northern Italy (and from the Greek colony of Massalia in Southern Gaul). Let me highlight that this is also a "call for images" from kind people here on the discussion board! Grin

Regards,
Federico
KISS
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 10:02:50 am »

nice work
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Webmasters (Moderator: Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: Pre-Roman coins in Northern Italy - hosted pages « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop