Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 9 May!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 9 May!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  Identification Help (Moderators: Varangian, Arados)  |  Topic: Roman Coin 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Roman Coin  (Read 123 times)
Peter K
Legionary

« on: May 03, 2021, 01:20:45 pm »

I hope that someone may be able to identify the attached coin for me please?

The coin is approx. 20mm in diameter, 3mm thick and weighs 7.0 gms.

I believe an eagle is on the reverse side.

Very many thanks for your help.
Peter K
Legionary

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 01:36:20 pm »

Thank you
clueless
Caesar

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 02:37:39 pm »

Similar to

https://www.acsearch.info/search.html?id=3395301

Clueless
Peter K
Legionary

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 01:29:55 am »

Very many thanks indeed for this.  That is certainly the closest I have seen and I believe could well be the exact coin.

Much appreciated.  Thank you!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  Identification Help (Moderators: Varangian, Arados)  |  Topic: Roman Coin « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop