Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 9 May!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 9 May!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: Help to identify Portuguese AE 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help to identify Portuguese AE  (Read 124 times)
clueless
Caesar

« on: April 04, 2021, 07:11:06 am »

Dear Board,

I have here a Portuguese AE coin to identify. This coin is completely outside my field of knowledge and has been gathering dust in my box for "stuff that I need to look into".

diameter: 19 mm
weight: 1.5 g

Any information is appreciated !

Clueless

* portugal.jpg (194.53 KB, 926x468 - viewed 9 times.)
palves
Consul

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 05:04:17 am »

Hi
Another Portuguese Ceitil of D. Afonso V, this one belongs to group 6
clueless
Caesar

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 11:46:44 am »

Thank you !

Clueless
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: Help to identify Portuguese AE « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop