Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Looking for a scan of Numismatik Lanz, München 18, 13 May 1980 lot 253  (Read 648 times)

Offline Jordan Montgomery

• Consul
    • Gallery of my Roman Republican coin collection
I believe the attached denarius of Q Pomponius Musa to be ex Numismatik Lanz, München 18, 13 May 1980 lot 253 but there's some uncertainty as it was reported incorrectly in the previous auctions I've found and I've never been able to get a scan of this lot. If someone has the catalog, would you mind getting me a scan of the text & plate for this coin? I would be most grateful
Gallery of my collection with notes and discussion of Republican history and numismatics

Offline Molinari

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • My defeat, if understood, should be my glory
Re: Looking for a scan of Numismatik Lanz, München 18, 13 May 1980 lot 253
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 04:17:26 pm »
Doesn’t Lanz have his old catalogs scanned on his website?

Offline Jordan Montgomery

• Consul
    • Gallery of my Roman Republican coin collection
Re: Looking for a scan of Numismatik Lanz, München 18, 13 May 1980 lot 253
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 05:05:14 pm »
As far as I can tell only more recent auctions are posted online. I could not find a scan of auction #18
Gallery of my collection with notes and discussion of Republican history and numismatics

All coins are guaranteed for eternity