Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: An article from Mélanges offerts au Docteur J-B Colbert de Beaulieu  (Read 754 times)

Offline luc

• Auxiliary
Dear All

I am looking for “Possible new chronological reference points in Celtic numismatics”  by Jörg Müller from “Mélanges offerts au Docteur J-B Colbert de Beaulieu”, 1987 (p. 651-656). I cannot find the book on abebooks or anywhere else and the article isn't available online.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone could scan and send me the six pages with the article.

Offline Altamura

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
... I cannot find the book on abebooks or anywhere else ...
It seems that you can buy it here (but not cheap  :-\):
https://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/2863770624/ref=dp_olp_used_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used

You also can look at libraries in your region to get it. Some libraries offer a scanning service to get copies of articles.

Regards

Altamura

Offline luc

• Auxiliary
Thank you Altamura. Yes, the price of the Amazon copy is ridiculous. Judging by past auctions the book shouldn't cost more than 150-200 EUR/USD.

There are copies in libraries local to me. Unfortunately all libraries are closed due to the virus. I guess that I will have to wait for them to open. Once again, thank you for your reply.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity