Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING!!! WE ARE OPEN AND SHIPPING!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958 Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING!!! WE ARE OPEN AND SHIPPING!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Forum (Moderator: Danny S. Jones)  |  Topic: Pretty cool, huh? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pretty cool, huh?  (Read 621 times)
Enodia
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

~ For My Star ~

« on: November 11, 2019, 02:37:06 pm »

This is one of the wineries I deal with at work. Pretty cool isn't it? Perhaps you need a few bottles for your next coin club meeting.  👍

- Peter 

OldMoney
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

My Site! www.oldmoney.com.au

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 09:29:20 am »

Hmmm . . . tell me more! Smiley

- Walter

Coins of Ephesus
https://groups.yahoo.com/group/ephesuscoins
Walter Holt's Old Money - Ancient Coins
https://www.oldmoney.com.au
Sydney, Australia
Molinari
Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
Procurator Monetae
Caesar

My defeat, if understood, should be my glory

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2019, 06:19:08 pm »

I had some red wine from Washington for the first time the other day and it was great.  I’ll have to try this one.

Enodia
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

~ For My Star ~

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 07:24:49 pm »

When we moved to Oregon from Santa Rosa, the gateway to the Napa Valley, we were California wine snobs and weren't really interested in the barbarian wines of the north country. But these wineries have developed nicely, especially the Oregon pinot noirs (one of my favorites) which can now be considered world class imo.
Treveri is a smallish winery from the Seattle area, and I believe they only produce sparkling wines.
Here's another, this time a prosecco (sorry about the crappy photo)...

- Peter

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Forum (Moderator: Danny S. Jones)  |  Topic: Pretty cool, huh? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop