Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Coin Photography, Conservation and Storage  |  Topic: Business Cards -- Bad Jobs, Good Numismatic Tools! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Business Cards -- Bad Jobs, Good Numismatic Tools!  (Read 183 times)
PMah
Consul

Still Rusty in 2019

« on: September 23, 2019, 08:25:05 pm »

I can't believe I was so dense not to realize that obsolete business cards -- of which I have about 2 zillion from the past 30 years -- make excellent placeholders and index points in 2 x 2 flip storage boxes.  They fit perfectly.  Some of my oldest were  on Crane's paper.

Now I am obsessed with finding numismatic uses for the embossed jetsam of my career!

cmcdon0923
Caesar

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 10:00:10 pm »

Yep!

I use them all the time to mark my place in the box when pulling out 2x2 envelopes to look at coins.

Craig

Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 10:11:58 pm »

LOL.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Coin Photography, Conservation and Storage  |  Topic: Business Cards -- Bad Jobs, Good Numismatic Tools! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop