Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Please call if you have questions 252-646-1958. Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Clubs and Shows (Moderator: Will Hooton)  |  Topic: Coin Show in Sydney, Australia, October 2019 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Coin Show in Sydney, Australia, October 2019  (Read 140 times)
OldMoney
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

My Site! oldmoney.com.au or via VCoins

« on: September 11, 2019, 09:18:32 am »

A quick note for any ancient coin collectors from Australia, and for those in the Sydney area.

There is a Coin Show next month, October 2019, in the Sydney CBD.

The Sydney ANDA Money Expo 2019
Saturday 26 October, 10am-4pm and
Sunday 27 October, 10am-3pm, 2019.
Lower Sydney Town Hall, off Druitt Street.

I plan to be there (at a table) for the first time in many years, with a couple of boxes of ancient coins.

Anyone interested in ancient coins and wanting to attend, please contact me for details.

I look forward to meeting up with my fellow collectors.

- Walter

Coins of Ephesus
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ephesuscoins/
Walter Holt's Old Money - Ancient Coins
http://www.vcoins.com/oldmoney
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Clubs and Shows (Moderator: Will Hooton)  |  Topic: Coin Show in Sydney, Australia, October 2019 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop