Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING!!! WE ARE OPEN AND SHIPPING!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958 Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING!!! WE ARE OPEN AND SHIPPING!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Roman Coins (Moderator: Severus_Alexander)  |  Topic: Coins of The Emperors of the Flavian dynasty (AD 69-96)' 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Coins of The Emperors of the Flavian dynasty (AD 69-96)'  (Read 261 times)
Tacitus
Caesar

« on: September 05, 2019, 08:00:54 pm »

The Julio-Claudian and Flavian Coins from Romeʼs Municipal Urban Excavations: Observations on Coin Circulation in the Cities of Latium Vetus and Campania in the 1st Century AD , ed. M.C. Molinari (Trieste, 2015) pp. 70-98

https://www.academia.edu/13587248/The_Emperors_of_the_Flavian_dynasty_AD_69-96_in_The_Julio-Claudian_and_Flavian_Coins_from_Romeʼs_Municipal_Urban_Excavations_Observations_on_Coin_Circulation_in_the_Cities_of_Latium_Vetus_and_Campania_in_the_1st_Century_AD_ed._M.C._Molinari_Trieste_2015_pp._70-98?email_work_card=title

orfew
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 09:55:57 pm »

Thanks very much for posting this. I just dowloaded a copy. Since I collect Flavian denarii this will be an important source for my collection.

Andrew S

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Roman Coins (Moderator: Severus_Alexander)  |  Topic: Coins of The Emperors of the Flavian dynasty (AD 69-96)' « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop