Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: software to print off labels tags  (Read 617 times)

Offline Adrian W

• Caesar
    • Cape Coral Real Estate FL
software to print off labels tags
« on: September 01, 2019, 10:56:04 am »
Not sure where to post this but looking for software I can keep record of coins and print off tags.I did find one that requires to buy a cd but I do not have CD player in my computer.I looked for such on here could not find one.Naturally more than willing to pay for it but need to download a version thanks Adrian
Highest Rated Zillow agent in the County

Offline PMah

• Caesar
  • Qui risus classe devicta multas ipsi lacrimas...
Re: software to print off labels tags
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 04:46:28 pm »
See if "Virtual Coin Cabinet" is available as a free download.  It is outdated technology  but it still works very well.  It is based on the widely-available FilemakerPro database system, which has a lot of skilled users to make tweaks.  But I have been using it for years without having to seek out extra skills.    It supports photos, tags, and also can make printed/pdf catalogs.  I just back it up often in case of disaster!
Be Well, Stay Healthy, Support your Local Numismatic Club

Paul 

My Gallery: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album

Offline suarez

• Procurator Monetae
  • Praetorian
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2019, 11:23:47 pm »
There is a feature to do this (free I think) on Tantaluscoins.com under the Manage Flips utility. I've never personally used it though.

Rasiel

Offline Tacitus

• Caesar
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 08:16:16 am »
Virtual Coin Cabinet is still available and is free.   Just downloaded it.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity