Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: How to Print MER-RIC?  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Tacitus

• Caesar
How to Print MER-RIC?
« on: June 30, 2019, 03:01:18 pm »
Anyone know a way to print out http://www.ric.mom.fr?  I want to print all of the Tacitus coins listed here by their number.

There are 890 coins listed.  10 per page is a nice size.  I just don't want to click print web page 89 times.

Offline shanxi

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
    • My gallery
Re: How to Print MER-RIC?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 03:09:25 pm »
You can add coins to the purse and then print the purse. It means a lot of clicking (maybe more), but the printout is nicer than just printing the web page.

Offline Tacitus

• Caesar
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 03:35:24 pm »
I am wanting to make a catalog of all of the Tacitus coins so I know which ones I am missing.

Offline cmcdon0923

• Caesar
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 11:52:06 am »
You could try contacting the publisher of the website and ask if they have any suggestions.  Although they may frown upon someone printing the site's contents as a "book", due to copyright concerns.

Offline helvetica

• Tribuna Plebis Perpetua
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Helvetia Libera Deo Gratia
    • ID Help pages + RIC lists + www.wildwinds.com
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 11:27:46 am »
I don't know whether this will work, but you could try a program such as WinHTTrack using the url of the "Tacitus search" page as the url to copy. i.e. Enter Tacitus into the search field on the left of the website, copy the url at the top and paste it into WinHTTrack.

WinHTTrack doesn't work on all websites, depending on their settings and how the database is built up and then you will need to sort out the files yourself, but it's worth a try.

Offline Tacitus

• Caesar
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2019, 09:50:25 pm »
I am trying it tonight.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity