Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Please call if you have questions 252-646-1958. Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  The Best of Type Gallery (Moderators: *Alex, Dino)  |  Topic: Hyperpyron for the BOT Gallery 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hyperpyron for the BOT Gallery  (Read 282 times)
Simon
Comitia Curiata
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Tetartera Collector

« on: May 09, 2019, 07:38:26 pm »

A new addition to BOT gallery, it is a really nice John II Hyperpyron. He has three different types of hyperpyron from Constantinople, this is the hardest to come by and more complex in design than the other two.  I thought it was worthy of the BOT gallery I hope you Agree.

http://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-155134

http://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=5633 My main collection of Tetartera. Post reform coinage.
*Alex
Procurator Caesaris
IMPERATOR
Caesar

Etiam Iovis omnibus placere non possunt.

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 04:39:04 am »

A nice addition to the gallery Simon.

Alex

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  The Best of Type Gallery (Moderators: *Alex, Dino)  |  Topic: Hyperpyron for the BOT Gallery « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop