Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Wanted dead or alive  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Dominic T

• Caesar
Wanted dead or alive
« on: December 20, 2018, 04:50:17 pm »
I’m not sure this topic should be in « identification help » but..........
DT
https://www.coinsweekly.com/en/News/Gold-Coin-Theft-at-Coin-Show/4?&id=5811

Offline cmcdon0923

• Caesar
Re: Wanted dead or alive
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 11:39:41 am »
Ouch !!

That's my favorite local coin show, but I was out of town last weekend and wasn't able to attend.

The only thing that seems odd is that she was able to "palm" an entire roll of Krugerrands. Assuming there were 20 in the roll, at a weight of one ounce each that's 1-1/4 POUNDS.  Or perhaps they were fractional 'rands.

Either way, a terrible thing to have happen.  I'm pretty sure I've seen video cameras throughout the building, so hopefully they can pull images of the suspects.

Craig

All coins are guaranteed for eternity