Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Wildwinds News - Free Coin Collecting Software/App  (Read 1483 times)

Offline helvetica

• Tribuna Plebis Perpetua
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Helvetia Libera Deo Gratia
    • ID Help pages + RIC lists + www.wildwinds.com
Wildwinds News - Free Coin Collecting Software/App
« on: June 01, 2019, 07:59:19 pm »
For iPhone, iPad, Apple PC, Apple TV.
This software was developed by a coin collector and friend of Wildwinds, and has kindly placed it in our care for our Wildwinds collector friends.
All you need for the software to work is the free Filemaker Go app from the App Store for either the iPhone or iPad. The app on wildwinds piggybacks on top of it.
Info, screenshots, download link and initial log-in info here.
http://www.wildwinds.com/coins/pdfs/collector_software.html

Absolutely free of charge (though any donations to wildwinds would be greatly appreciated by wildwinds and the developer  ;)

Offline Mat

• Caesar
  • Ancient Coin Addict
Re: Wildwinds News - Free Coin Collecting Software/App
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 08:03:45 pm »
Nice, maybe post a link on the front page of WW too?
MY GALLERY

MJB Ancients

Offline helvetica

• Tribuna Plebis Perpetua
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Helvetia Libera Deo Gratia
    • ID Help pages + RIC lists + www.wildwinds.com
Re: Wildwinds News - Free Coin Collecting Software/App
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 07:16:18 am »
Quote from: Mat on June 01, 2019, 08:03:45 pm
Nice, maybe post a link on the front page of WW too?

Naaah, I don't want to make it too easy for Chinese thieves and copiers. I just found my "Coins of Herakles" pdf again on a Chinese share-site - the thief had changed my name in the pdf to his own and removed the copyright notice. It's no good sending such hosts DCMA notices, they are just ignored.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity