Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Focus Stacking Tutorial  (Read 1614 times)

Offline RL

• Consul
Focus Stacking Tutorial
« on: June 23, 2018, 05:28:13 am »
I haven't tried focus stacking yet, but I have of course seen Doug Smith's great posts on this and the results he has achieved [on an unrelated point his website appears to be down as at the time of posting - I hope that 's temporary!].

I recently came across this short youtube tutorial on the process while searching for tips on coin photography and thought it might be of interest for those who have or are thinking about trying this technique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_uIioCltVs

Of course, there's plenty of other focus stacking tutorials on youtube, but this one features a rather nice ancient coin...

All coins are guaranteed for eternity