Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Please call if you have questions 252-646-1958. Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Buying and Selling  |  Forum's Coins and Antiquities Consignment Shop  |  Topic: FORVM T-Shirts 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: FORVM T-Shirts  (Read 6106 times)
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2018, 03:21:17 pm »

Thanks Stkp, Simon and others who have ordered the shirts. 

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
orfew
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2018, 04:02:58 pm »

Are they still available? I have trying to buy one but the link was not working for me.

Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2018, 04:07:12 pm »

This link... http://www.forumancientcoins.com/catalog/roman-and-greek-coins.asp?vpar=3108&pos=0#FORVM-Gear ?

It works for me.  If you still have a problem with the link, click the shop button in the header and look for FORVM T-Shirts in the left side shop menu.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2018, 08:20:48 am »

I am already out of 4XL. I went to order more, but only ordering 5 shirts they wanted to charge $33 each!  I will have to wait until I can order a larger quantity including other sizes.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Randygeki(h2)
Caesar

:D

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2018, 12:10:47 am »

Its a nice shirt

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Buying and Selling  |  Forum's Coins and Antiquities Consignment Shop  |  Topic: FORVM T-Shirts « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop