Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: FORVM Shop View Options  (Read 3754 times)

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
FORVM Shop View Options
« on: November 21, 2017, 08:59:57 am »
The Forum Ancient Coins consignment shop has many view options.  If you have a slow connection you can reduce the number of coins per page or if you have a fast connection you can show up to 50 coins per page.  If you want to see only the last coins added you can sort by add date.  If you are on a budget, you can sort from lowest price to highest.  If you want to see the best coins, you can sort from highest to lowest.  

If you want to see just coin photos, you can select our Gallery View:

If you want to read more about the coins, you can select our Detail View:

In Gallery View, you can mouse over a photo to get the price.  In both views, you can click on a photo to see a larger photo and the full description.  

If you didn't know about these options and will now use them, please post below to let me know.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline Molinari

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • My defeat, if understood, should be my glory
Re: FORVM Shop View Options
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 11:24:40 am »
I didn't know about the gallery view.  I will definitely use it.  I like it much better than the detailed view since I can browse way more coins.  In fact, if I were you, I would make that the default.

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 02:11:40 am »
Thanks Nick.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 08:24:19 am »
Another view option is sort order. If you want to see the nicest coins, sort from highest price to lowest. If you want to see the most affordable coins, sort from lowest price to highest.  If you want to see what is new, sort by date. 
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

All coins are guaranteed for eternity