Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Please call if you have questions 252-646-1958. Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Buying and Selling  |  Forum's Coins and Antiquities Consignment Shop  |  Topic: FORVM Book Sale – All Books 20% - 90% Off Until 1 October 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FORVM Book Sale – All Books 20% - 90% Off Until 1 October  (Read 1440 times)
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« on: September 24, 2017, 09:47:09 pm »

Until 1 October, all our books, over 250 titles, are marked down 20% - 90% off our regular prices.

Price match. If you find a book elsewhere for a lower price, we will match the prices of most U.S. booksellers and coin dealers. Just put a note on your order with a link.

Shipping at actual postage. Overseas shipping will be charged at the actual cost of postage. Shipping for U.S. orders of three or more books will be reduced to the actual cost of postage. If you pay with a credit card, we will adjust the amount before charging your card. If you pay with PayPal, we will refund any over payment. Or hold off on payment and we will send a PayPal invoice. Checks and money orders are also welcome.

Some of our sale prices follow:

Roman Coins and Their Values, 4th Revised Edition by David R. Sear, $40.00

Roman Coins and Their Values, Volume I by David R. Sear, $45.00
Roman Coins and Their Values, Volume II by David R. Sear, $45.00
Roman Coins and Their Values, Volume III by David R. Sear, $45.00
Roman Coins and Their Values, Volume IV by David R. Sear, $45.00
Roman Coins and Their Values, Volume V by David R. Sear, $45.00

The History and Coinage of the Roman Imperators 49-27 B.C. by David R. Sear, $68.00

Greek Coins and Their Values. Volume I: Europe by David R. Sear, $40.00
Greek Coins and Their Values, Volume II: Asia and Africa by David R. Sear, $40.00

Greek Imperial Coins and Their Values by David R. Sear, $40.00

Roman Base Metal Coins - A Price Guide by Richard Plant, 4th Edition, $8.00

Sylloge Nummorum Graecorum, Turkey 3: Çanakkale Museum. Volume I: Roman Provincial Coins of Mysia, Troas, etc., $70.00

Sylloge Nummorum Graecorum, Turkey 4: Ancient Coins from Mysia, Troad and Aeolis in the Collection of Selcuk Tanrikulu, $70.00

Not Kosher: Forgeries of Ancient Jewish and Biblical Coins by David Hendin, $40.00

Please browse our books, expand your library, and save.

http://www.forumancientcoins.com/catalog/roman-and-greek-coins.asp?vpar=516&pos=0&open=516#Books-&-Supplies

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Arados
Comitia Curiata
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 01:52:45 am »

I got my hands on volumns 1 & 2 of  "The Coins of The Holy Land: The Abraham and Marian Sofaer Collection, The Coins Of The Holy Land The Abraham and Marian Sofaer Collection at the American Numismatic Society and The Israel Museum" from the Forvm book sale.   Grin Thumbs Up

Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 02:52:17 am »

Thanks Martin. I am confident you will enjoy it.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Buying and Selling  |  Forum's Coins and Antiquities Consignment Shop  |  Topic: FORVM Book Sale – All Books 20% - 90% Off Until 1 October « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop