Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Nomination NFS - bul_fishing_1981  (Read 943 times)

Offline djmacdo

• Tribunus Plebis 2017
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • I love this forum!
Re: Nomination NFS - bul_fishing_1981
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 08:16:14 am »
Amen!  All fake!

Offline marcos x

• Consul
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 05:17:44 pm »
Many of the smaller Roman bronzes look like ancient flans with modern dies there has been more of these lately as monograms have gained on popularity using cull coins
when I die make sure to put two coins on my eyes for the boatman......make sure they are not fouree's

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 07:35:58 pm »
bul_fishing_1981 added to the NFSL. Fake coin reports please.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline Mateusz S

• Legionary
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 02:14:15 am »
Hi!

For so many years collecting coins I did not want to buy from uncertain sellers, but yesterday I was tempted because I really wanted to have a coin from the time of the fall of Rome, made by barbarians. So I have what I wanted - a modern barbarian who cheats people - bul_fishing_1981 and his work - "a Vandal coin". ... man learns from his mistakes. :( I strongly recommend for everyone - FIRST check the information about the seller and then buy and pay because I did the opposite and now I think I will not get my money back. :(

Offline Hydatius

• Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • I love this forum!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 07:48:00 am »
FIRST do some research on the coins you want to buy. No one who knows even a little bit about fifth-century coinage would have been fooled by this. It's the equivalent of an e-mail from a sweet Christian widow in Nigeria who wants to give you her late husband's fortune.

Richard
Non tam praeclarum est scire Latine quam turpe nescire.

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 10:42:36 am »
For many of us research is fun, but you don't NEED to research to collect. It is also possible to rely on a reputable seller with expertise and a guarantee. You must do one or the other.

Know the coin OR KNOW THE SELLER.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

All coins are guaranteed for eternity