Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Let's make "Small Business Saturday" a great one for Forum!  (Read 3211 times)

Offline Daniel R5

• Legionary
Let's make "Small Business Saturday" a great one for Forum!
« on: November 23, 2016, 12:54:35 pm »
Hey fellow Forum members...

While this Friday is "Black Friday" for retailers, how many of us are going to shop "small business Saturday"?  Forum will be my go-to place this year on SBS.  Who is with me now?

DR

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: Let's make "Small Business Saturday" a great one for Forum!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 06:53:24 am »
Thanks Daniel.  Apparently, nobody is with you now?

Forum is a small business. If you use the discussion board, fake coin reports, and other resources of this website, please support Forum by buying from Forum today.

My thanks to those of you who already support Forum with your regular repeat business.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline Daniel R5

• Legionary
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 12:01:58 pm »
I placed my order on the 23rd to make sure I was able to get the items I wanted.  Apparently its a quiet crowd, the Forum members...

Offline Sam

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Ego vici mundum
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 01:12:57 pm »
Congratulations Daniel .
Would you please , show us what you have chosen.
Sam Mansourati

Offline Daniel R5

• Legionary
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 04:42:20 pm »
Sure...I finally picked up these three books that I had my eye on for a long time:

Byzantine Coins and Their Values, Byzantine Coins and Their Values by David R. Sear   

Guide to BIBLICAL COINS, 5th Edition, Guide to BIBLICAL COINS, 5th Edition, by David Hendin, values by Hebert Kreindler   

Berk-England Sale of Very Important Byzantine Bronze Coins - 7 Dec 1989, Berk-England Sale of Very Important Byzantine Bronze Coins - 7 Dec 1989

I am also looking at a couple of silver drachm pieces tonight...have not pulled the trigger on those yet.

DR

Offline Sam

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Ego vici mundum
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 06:53:13 pm »
Excellent choices , make sure when you get the coins , to have start your own gallery if you have not yet , also the favor is asked that you proudly post your purchases in here ;  Thread          Forum purchase o' the day

so you make our day. ( you may also like to post your books too )
Sam Mansourati

Offline Daniel R5

• Legionary
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 12:10:32 pm »
I'll try to do that.  Not sure how but if I get time I'll try to figure it out.  Did pick up the two silver drachms yesterday...

SH79750-709. Seleukid Kingdom, Demetrius I Soter, 162 - 150 B.C., Silver drachm, Houghton-Lorber 1642.3a, Newell SMA 126, SNG Spaer 1285, Houghton CSE 163   

SH79752-746. Seleukid Kingdom, Antiochus VII Euergetes Sidetes, 138 - 129 B.C., Silverdrachm, Houghton-Lorber II 2062(2)b, Newell SMA 303, SNG Spaer 1876

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 01:41:52 pm »
We had a good weekend of orders.  I think it is Cyber Monday, so if you haven't ordered, there is still time to do your part. Thanks!
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

All coins are guaranteed for eternity