Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Copenhagen Coin Fair  (Read 3110 times)

Offline Arados

• Comitia Curiata
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
Copenhagen Coin Fair
« on: October 10, 2016, 06:18:44 am »
Hi Guys,

The Copenhagen coin fair will be taking place on the Sunday the 30th October at the Radisson blu falconer hotel, doors open at 10:00 and shut at  16:00.

More info can be found on their website.

www.cphcoinfair.dk

Will any of our members be attending this years coin fair ?

I will be travelling down from Stockholm with Lee S on Saturday 29th October, arriving in Copenhagen at around 12:00 o'clock. If any of our members are attending and want to meet up for a bite to eat on Saturday evening, then please contact either me of Lee S via PM or reply here.

Martin

Offline Arados

• Comitia Curiata
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
Re: Copenhagen Coin Fair
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 04:07:47 am »
`BUMPĀ“

Any FORVM members attending the Copenhagen coin fair ?

Offline Arados

• Comitia Curiata
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
Re: Copenhagen Coin Fair
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 11:15:35 am »
Hi fellow coin enthusiasts,

Arrived home late last night from the CPN coin fair, here are a few photos taken during the event. Sorry there wasn't more, i was so encapsulated by all the wonderful coins on offer that i nearly forgot to take any photos at all.  8)

A big cheers to Kim B, thanks for being wonderful company at this years coin fair.  +++

And of course a big thanks to Lee S for travelling down with me from Stockholm, i had a blast. ;D

All coins are guaranteed for eternity