Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Webmasters (Moderator: Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: Buildings and monuments on coins 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buildings and monuments on coins  (Read 2260 times)
mauseus
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Ah Allectus, my trusted friend.......

« on: July 02, 2016, 12:44:30 pm »

Hi,

I've added a few new sites to my small buildings and monuments on coins site. If interested in the subject please take a look:

Regards,

Mauseus

quadrans
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Ad perpetuam rei memoriam. Ars longa, vita brevis.

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 02:31:17 pm »

Hi Mauseus,

Nice coin and interesting site.. Thumbs Up

Regards
Q.

mauseus
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 02:19:09 pm »

Hi,

Thank-you, it's just a little sideline of mine.

Regards,

Mauseus

mauseus
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 04:38:17 am »

Hi,

Just added a supposedly rare Herennius Etruscus bronze teemple type from Tarsos to my buildings site and also Forum gallery:

Herennius Etruscus 251AD
AE 26mm
Tarsos in Cilicia
Obv: K VIN EPENNIO ETPOVC ΔΕΚION KE
Laureate, draped and cuirassed bust right
Rev: TAPCOV MHTPOΠΟΛΕΩC
Pyramidal monument for Sandan over base decorated by horned animal heads (oxen?) and covered by a round canopy supported by two figures wearing large mantle and Phrygian helmet; above eagle.
SNG France 1781, SNG Righetti 1706

I considered whether to put it on the Altars or Other Structures pages but eventually settled on Temples.

Regards,

mauseus

Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 08:11:55 am »

Forum has an architecture page in the themes section of our shop.

http://www.forumancientcoins.com/catalog/roman-and-greek-coins.asp?vpar=1471&pos=0&open=1678#Types

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
mauseus
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 09:01:09 am »

Hi,
Funny you should say that Joe. I was just looking at the DELIGHTFUL second neocorate temple type from Macedon that is in the current inventory this morning.

Regards,

Mauseus

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Webmasters (Moderator: Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: Buildings and monuments on coins « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop